Saturday 1 June 2013

First Preview Picture Of Gadget's New TV Series?


New TV Series-http://immoo07.blogspot.com/



As you've apparently noticed for the accomplished six months, I really, absolutely haven't got abundant time for blogging these days. (Without traveling into detail, my studies are actual acute at the moment, so I've had to briefly adjourn appealing abundant all affairs for this site.) But even so... how could I abide showcasing what I apparent this morning on the home page of DHX Media? The angel has in fact already been taken down by DHX (perhaps signaling that anyone leaked it online a little too early?); but below, you can acquisition account affidavit in anatomy of a screenshot from my computer, taken beforehand tonight, of DHX's web site. (UPDATE: For added affidavit of the picture's source, you can aswell see it on its aboriginal angel url from DHX Media. I busy a little on this at the end of the post.)






New TV Series-http://immoo07.blogspot.com/



So what accept we got here? A low-res angel that - actual briefly - served as the thumbnail for Inspector Gadget in the 'Shows' area of DHX's site. If you clicked on the angel (like I tried), you would artlessly be taken to the accepted presentation of the Inspector Gadget series, complete with a video of the 1983 intro... so there's no way to acquaint for assertive that the acting thumbnail account was a examination of the new series. But cerebration logically, what added affidavit could the angel accept for getting there? It looks annihilation like the standard, crappily fatigued promotional art for the aboriginal alternation - and added to the point, it's not even drawn! My theory: This was a cautiously placed brain-teaser for the new Gadget series, as able-bodied as the aboriginal acknowledge of the action technique. Judging by this image, the new alternation will be CGI. 

I'm aswell half-way apprehensive if the agreement of the thumbail account on DHX's website was hinting at something more: That the accessible alternation will be a awakening of the aboriginal show, rather than a reimagining. I've mentioned this approach before, and if it's true, it ability in actuality accomplish faculty that the thumbnail angel artlessly affiliated to the basal description of the old series... because this basal description will conceivably aswell administer to the new series. The angel aloft is absolutely giving me a actual archetypal vibe. 

In fact, even if I'm not 100% abiding how able-bodied CGI will work, I anticipate Gadget's architecture looks appealing charming. (In agreement of agreeableness and appeal, it's absolutely afar advanced of annihilation apparent in the 2005 abominable direct-to-video CGI feature, Inspector Gadget's Biggest Caper Ever.) Gadget seems a bit simplified and automated compared to his 1983 architecture - the button and aerial are added rounded, for instance - but all-embracing I adulation seeing how abutting this is to the Inspector's best appearance. Also, after alive annihilation about how this architecture will move in animation, I'd say he seems adequately adaptable and expressive. 

Again, though, I accept to accent that abundant of this is belief on my part. The alone affair I apperceive for a actuality is that, beforehand today, what looks like a CGI-rendered angel of Inspector Gadget was getting acclimated as a thumbnail in DHX Media's 'Shows' site. Sometimes during the accomplished few hours (yes, absolutely - you'll just accept to yield my chat for that), the angel was taken down and replaced with a section of accepted promotional art for the 1983 series. Everything above that is accessible to interpretation... 

...your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment